Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dang Dang Dang... the new toys in town...


to be quite frank, I'm not feeling this blogger.com spot...for instance, if you click on this, you will be directed to my friend Michael Britto's blog, but all I was trying to do was add a comment to his blog!!! I refuse to believe i'm media illiterate

I teach electronic music to urban youth for goodness sake!

I dont get it... I cant seem to be able to post comments to others pages, they aint letting me hook up some flicks... I mean, no offence... but I might as well stick to my myspace.com blog section..

know mean?

anyone have similar experiences with this one???

somebody let me kno' i'm not insane nor incompetent...

the spaze crafte one...

ohhhh.... so now it lets me upload... been waiting for like 2 months....!!

well, here are the latest and the greatest... 3 phantasmaz and the first of the "imaginimalz" ESCoval the dreaded DRAGONWORM!!!

powerpuff rangers attack!

))*((


peace once again... i'm getting hope right now... excuse me I have to cry now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?, friend...