Monday, April 6, 2009

testing one two three... a donors beginning.






I had my blood taken last week, 7 tubes to be exact. my woman needs a kidney bad, 15% of kidney functions and declining.

As it turns out, our blood type matches, they did the DNA & we are compatible. going in Monday morning for the next round of blood work & just did a 24 hour urine collection. yikes...

I've heard some real miracle stories & know some pretty incredible people that have shared their life force with someone they care about.

Peace Kyoko & Kaizo!
(Mom gave her son a piece of her liver to save him. he had his transplant @ 4 years young.

I've had the pleasure of working with Kaizo on art projects! He's full of energy & is an amazing kid!)
A feature profile on their story is forthcoming.

This is not a journey for everyone, but when you feel/hear the call, it feels more right then anything that has ever happened in your life.

I'm blessed to have seen more then lots of folks have ever or will ever see, been to places I've never thought I'd go & well, have had a great time exploring mother earth. "blessed" to say the least.

I do not have any regrets in life @ will not let my work end, we all have a special mission on this rock top, & I, my friends, am coming closer to my purpose every day.

When someone comes into your life, & touches you in ways that you never have felt, you are compelled to be your dreams & live life to your fullest.

This is my story of hope, there's much work ahead of us as a species, & we all have a story to share.

I hope I can touch you in a small way that this woman has touched me, we all need healing & we all will pass through this planet into the universe, make your life count & there can be no fear of the unknown.

this I know to be true.

April is Donate Life month everybody!

make sure you register to be an organ donor, your soul will thank you for it!
click here to become a registered organ donor in USA!
click here for United Network for Organ Sharing info (UNOS)

Check back for more stories of hope!, we will post a number of articles that help to demystify the fears of organ donation, with lots of links to real stories of real people & resources.
We are working on finding an organization that is an international resource for organ donation as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness. You are profoundly deep and beautiful . Tears swell as I feel yuour surrender, love deeply. Im proud of you! all love to both of u

    ReplyDelete

what say you?, friend...