Thursday, May 21, 2009

A NEW KIDNEY 4 MARLY!

wow, I'm sitting in bed, completely blown out of my own mind, @ 1am on Thursday May 21st 2009.

I gave the love of my life, Marlandeen Figueroa, one of my precious kidneys so she could live her life without the fear of death at her back door & so we can work for greater meaning on the planet TOGETHER!

Only G-D could have placed our paths to meet at this crossroads & encourage us both to lead others into the light of true worth.




This union is a lesson to all humanity that LIFE is soo much more important then money, possessions, & the concept of ownership.

Words cannot describe what I feel right now, & it's like i've graduated from the university of humanity.

my friend Russell Cooper sent me a text after I informed a good number of friends, family & colligues of the successful kidney transplant today.

It reads:

A swift recovery to you & yours.
U did the right thing.
the ONLY thing.
A true giver of life.
peace, Russell

what really touched me was his honesty & brutal, raw focus. "the only thing..."

what else is there in life? but to give it?

Man has made a good living from killing, manufacturing & packaging "healing" & "healthcare" as an afterthought, & persuaded the masses to slowly (but surely) kill themselves & each other through the foods we eat, the systems we create & the constant bombardment of insignificant fodder to distract from true enlightenment.

Religions continue to push monothism yet seem to miss the greater picture, there is no division in humanity, no one "organized religion" is truly holistic, & throughout time most have lost the ability to embrace the "others" sacred paths & shared reasoning.



Respect others "stories" & the blocks of difference crumble away. "In Dust, Trees Grow" is a concept I created early on in life to symbolize & embrace failed systems of humanity, in hopes of new modes of systematic shared change through the human condition.

This is not a hard concept to embrace.

We all bleed, we all need basic sustanance/ care (to varying degrees based on geography of course), we all have the ability to learn & to teach & ultimately, we all will die.

there is very little more then this that holds truth for me in life. Creativity & Culture is the glue that gives humanity it's richness & beauty through diversity.

In respect to this cluster of core insights,
we are left with tollerance, understanding & the deeper teachings of collective wisdom passed on through the ages.

in other words,

"rock on, till the break of dawn"
"and you don't stop"
"give it all you got..."
"ain't no half steppin"
"you must learn"




I have faith in humanity to accelerate our healing process, we cannot do it alone nor in a bubble. It must be done 1 human being at a time. There is potency in touching even just one person.

A childs mind & heart is the perfect arena to place seeds of change & to activate this hop(e) of necessary vibrations.

Be the change you wish to see in others.




Posted by sc1 • channeled in a hospital bed after giving his left kidney to his loving woman, Marly Figueroa

1 comment:

  1. I am without words my friend.. A truly inspired act of selflessness that I will try to live up to myself -- and teach my son.

    Patrizia and I hope the best for a safe and quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

what say you?, friend...